[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips as load-balancer - configuration

Pasan Meemaduma pasan_5 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 20 01:40:12 EST 2019

 Hi Abu,
For first try putting some xlog debugging lines and see whats happening with your request.

For ex:
if(!t_relay()) {xlog(" From $fu   DEST $du");
 sl_reply_error();
}
  Put xlog every condition you have to get an idea whats happening when opensips executing the script for your request :) This was it'll give you more undestanding what could go wrong.
from my understanding you get 404 after t_relay(0 function so it appears opensips having issues sending the request to final destination ?
      Distinguishing What && How !