[OpenSIPS-Users] call_center module issues

Alexander Jankowsky E75A4669 at exemail.com.au
Sun Apr 28 23:06:40 EDT 2019

Hello Mikhail,

The idea really was to understand what platform you were familiar with.

So as to better help you apply your knowledge to the Opensips platform.

There might have been someone with a very similar problem and experience.

My guess is that Call Center has been reasonably well developed and that being

from the contributions and input and experience of many people over many years.

It would necessarily have to be an evolved core that suited nearly all and everyone.

>From there you would need to configure and code to suit your exact requirements.

This makes good sense as no two users might ever have the same specific needs.

However the required core elements would be recurring, similar or the same.

Have you looked carefully and at the call center module documentation.

https://opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.4.x/call_center.html

Alex