[OpenSIPS-Users] call_center module issues

Mikhail forfx at yandex.ru
Sun Apr 21 06:16:46 EDT 2019

Hi Alex!

I did no changes in standard scenario_callcenter.xml,
here it is:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<scenario id="call center" name="Call center" param="1" type="script">
     <init>
         <bridge>
             <server>
                 <id>server1</id>
             </server>
             <client>
                 <id>client1</id>
                 <type>message</type>
                 <destination>
                     <value type="param">1</value>
                 </destination>
             </client>
         </bridge>
         <state>1</state>
     </init>
</scenario>

This is my first time when I try opensips, I set up a centos 7 and
install opensips via yum from opensips repo. All tests at this time are
in local net.

Mikhail Laba