[OpenSIPS-Users] Integrating with Asterisk in the same box

John Tuxies atuxnull at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 08:53:36 EDT 2019

Hi all. I have an installation of opensips 2.4 with control panel, in a
Debian 8 server.
I would like to integrate my Opensips installation with an Asterisk 16. For
the time being it has to be in the same box. So it would enhance with
Incoming/outgoing Trunks, IVR, Voicemail, Conference,etc.
The system at the moment has this setup
https://www.powerpbx.org/content/opensips-v24-debian-v8-mariadb-apache-v1
and i have installed a simple asterisk (Chan_SIP) as simple as possible,
without anything fancy. As an example of the Asterisk config i used the
guide
https://computingforgeeks.com/how-to-install-asterisk-16-lts-on-ubuntu-18-04-16-04-debian-9/
.
I have left the default 5060 port to Opensips and the port 5090 to
Asterisk.
I am looking what other config do i have to do, so i could create users in
the Opensips control panel and created automatically in the Asterisk's
database to read from.
Also what other do i have to do to make them interact seamlessly, please?

i have tried to follow the guide in
https://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Tutorials-OpenSIPSAsteriskIntegration
but i failed big time in current versions of Asterisk and Opensips.

i would appreaciate any help available please.