[OpenSIPS-Users] Clustered User Location Full Sharing persistency and Cassandra

Vlad Patrascu vladp at opensips.org
Tue Oct 9 13:08:52 EDT 2018

Hi Jock,

The Cassandra module hasn't been well maintained for quite some time up
until relatively recently (the code wasn't even compiling anymore) so
there is actually no RPM for it (yet).

Although the issues have been fixed and the module is now up to date
with the latest Cassandra drivers, the features required for the usrloc
clustering have only been implemented on the devel branch for Opensips 3.0.

Regards,

Vlad Patrascu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com