[OpenSIPS-Users] Installing rtpengine on CentOS 6

John Quick john.quick at smartvox.co.uk
Tue Oct 9 12:42:46 EDT 2018

Hi,

This is more an enquiry to the community than the OpenSIPS developers.
Has anyone successfully installed rtpengine on CentOS 6?  If so, please can
you assist me.

I've been able to fix most dependencies, but when I run make these two
remain:
Package libiptc was not found in the pkg-config search path.
../include/redis.h:14:29: error: hiredis/hiredis.h: No such file or
directory

Using yum with epel and nux repos, I could only find packages for
libiptcdata-devel and redis, not for libiptc or hiredis.

Also, when I run make it gives me this warning about argument types in
function atomic64_get_set:
warning: passing argument 1 of 'g_atomic_pointer_compare_and_exchange' from
incompatible pointer type
expected 'void * volatile*' but argument is of type 'volatile void **'
Can I safely ignore this warning?

John Quick
Smartvox Limited