[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS Control Panel 8.2.4 was released

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Nov 6 16:16:46 EST 2018

Hi Arto,

Indeed, there is an issue: a newly created access user can got receive
permissions to manage the access users. Basically only the initial
"admin" has the ability to create new access users.
We are working on a solution to this issue, thanks for the report.

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2018
   http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2018/