[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS Control Panel 8.2.4 was released

Arto Kuiri art666 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 6 06:29:00 EST 2018

Hi,

I think there is still something at control panel's user management. You cannot create another admin user from UI. Even
if you select read-write permission to all modules for new user, it cannot access to Users (at top panel).  If you change manually
permissions field at database from "read-write, read-wri...." to "all" it will work.

I think there should be own permission settings for "Control Panel Users" ?

Best regards,
Arto Kuiri