[OpenSIPS-Users] What would be the best way to get CDRs from opensips considering opensips handles heavy traffic load

Aqs Younas aqsyounas at gmail.com
Sat May 5 03:30:55 EDT 2018

Thanks for reply. Opensips handles around 2000 concurrent calls with cps of
40 at the peak time. I see when opensips writes in ACC and my portal runs
queries on the same table, opensips process almost comes to halt and a
restart is always needed to make it alive.

I want opensips to do something like just write CDRS in file/post somewhere
or put in rabbitmq queue and do continue with processing sip traffic. Also,
i would prefer to have something built-in instead of building my own CDRs.

Best Regards,

Aqs Younas