[OpenSIPS-Users] Source port changing during a transaction

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Jun 26 10:20:50 EDT 2018

Hi John,

According to RFC3261, a re-INVITE or UPDATE can change only the remote
contacts (the end point contacts), but not the Record-Route hops.

In order to properly reflect the change of the port at network level, of
course, the SIP contact URI has to be changes (via re-INVITE or UPDATE).

You say that OpenSIPS with dialog + TH does not obey this ? (it might be
true :D)

OpenSIPS Summit 2018