[OpenSIPS-Users] rest_api request to HTTPS site with pem file

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Mon Jan 22 07:35:31 EST 2018

Hi Jonathan,

Unfortunately, the rest_client module does not currently support custom
SSL client certificates - you can only specify the "ssl_capath" in order
to validate remote sites that you connect with. The good news is that
adding this feature looks quite trivial [1], so we may as well throw it
onto the 2.4 TODO list. Please open up a GitHub feature request [2] for
this, and we'll go from there.

Best regards,

[1]: https://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/simplessl.html
[2]: https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues