[OpenSIPS-Users] rest_api request to HTTPS site with pem file

Jonathan Hunter hunterj91 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 22 07:07:12 EST 2018

Hi guys,

Sorry for this question!

I am looking to send an https request using an ssl cert with the rest_client module, and Im not sure how to achieve this and if its possible?

I have been testing with a php script which works fine using stream_context_set_option($ctx, 'ssl', 'local_cert', $pemfilename); to associate the certificate but wondered instead of referencing an external script I can just do the same using the rest_client?

I have setup SSL certs with the TLS module before, but not sure how to reference with the rest_client.

Do I just reference the .pem file within configuration file somewhere and add that as a rest_append_hf ?

Sorry if I have missed anything obvious.

Many thanks

Jon