[OpenSIPS-Users] nortpproxy_str usage

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Jan 15 11:08:41 EST 2018

Hi William,

IF you end up chaining multiple RTPproxy'es, you need to be sure you
avoid the "learning" deadlock between them - as rtpproxy is normally
waiting to receive RTP in order to learn the end-points IP+port (as the
IP coordinates from SDP are private, so not usable). So, if the IP in
the received SDP in public, use the "r" flag when triggering rtpproxy
(not to wait, but to trust the IP+port in SDP) - see
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.3.x/rtpproxy.html#idp5556688

OpenSIPS Summit 2018