[OpenSIPS-Users] ACC module with JSON events

Jarrod Baumann jarrod at unixc.org
Fri Feb 23 23:01:37 EST 2018

modparam("acc", "evi_extra", "json=$avp(json_acc)")

startup_route {
  if (!subscribe_event("E_ACC_CDR", "rabbitmq:user:pass at host/queue")) {
    xlog("L_ERR","Cannot subscribe RabbitMQ to E_ACC_CDR\n");
  }
}

route["set_acc_variables"] {
  $json(acc) := "{}";
  $json(acc/from_user)      = $avp(ani);
  $json(acc/to_user)        = $avp(dnis);
  $avp(json_acc)            = $json(acc); #deserialize for raising the event
}

Obviously there are other parameters involved for the acc module but this
should provide the gist for using aqmp or any other method you want once
you deserialize the json object.  You can catch this in a worker and
serialize it to json using any language you want.