[OpenSIPS-Users] ACC module with JSON events

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 22:26:58 EST 2018

Thanks Razvan, will open a feature request.
Jarrod Can you elaborate the steps involved please?

So, I don't have anything against XML right now but my XML receiver side is
a bit of difficulty in terms of parsing the XML structure (Its done but not
in a way I like it) - JSON will make it far easier.

Regards,
Sammy