[OpenSIPS-Users] How to avoid UDP usage in load_balancer module

Mirko Csiky mirko.csiky at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 07:55:24 EST 2018

Hi Razvan,
in the meantime (yesterday), the problem was solved by using :
force_send_socket(tcp:192.168.12.175);
before t_relay()
In my database (i have 3 rows in load_balancer table only) it is so:
sip\:192.168.15.92
(\ as escape character for ":" DBTEXT syntax)
so, i think, it doesnt provide the transport parameter.
Thanks for hack idea ! It looks as better solution than mine: should i use
it ? (or stay with force_send_socket(tcp ?)
best regards
Mirko