[OpenSIPS-Users] How to avoid UDP usage in load_balancer module

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Tue Feb 20 03:07:45 EST 2018

Hi, Mirko!

If you provision a UDP URI in the database, then the outgoing INVITE
will be sent as UDP.
If you want to preserve the protocol, regardless the URI's protocol,
you'll have to explicitely hack it in the script by altering the
destination URI, something like:

if ($rP == "TCP")
     $du = $du + ";transport=tcp";

Note that this hack presumes that the URIs in your database are always
provisioned without a transport parameter;

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Răzvan