[OpenSIPS-Users] migrating to opensips 2.3 from 2.2

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Feb 14 04:32:47 EST 2018

Hi Brian,

Are you sure you are using the right opensipdbctl version ? The one
provided by the 2.3 installation has the right info text - see:
https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/blob/2.3/scripts/opensipsdbctl#L309

Maybe due a version mixing, you use the opensipsdbctl from the 2.2
version (that ensure migration from 2.1 to 2.2). And you need to use the
opensipsdbctl from 2.3 (to get a migration from 2.2 to 2.3).

OpenSIPS Summit 2018