[OpenSIPS-Users] migrating to opensips 2.3 from 2.2

Brian Southworth brian.southworth at clocom.uk
Tue Feb 13 10:35:35 EST 2018

Hi All,

I seem to be getting an error when running the migration. It is also saying the  following when I run the following command: opensipsdbctl migrate opensips_2_2 opensips_2_3

INFO: MySQL DB migration tool for OpenSIPS 2.1.x databases

WARNING: We recommend using this tool ONLY in order to upgrade an existing

OpenSIPS 2.1.x MySQL database to the 2.2 schema. Behaviour when automatically

migrating earlier DB versions (1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11) to 2.2 is undefined

my version is 2.2.3

also when I enter my password for mysql (this is an external DB not internal) I get this

ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'opensips'@'local_ip.lightspeed.jcsnms.sbcglobal.net' (using password: YES)

ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'opensips'@'local_ip.lightspeed.jcsnms.sbcglobal.net' (using password: YES)

Any idea how I fix this ? I want to start trying to use the EBR module which was made available in opensips 2.3

Regards,

Brian Southworth

Communications Developer