[OpenSIPS-Users] SIP-I and CANCEL

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 07:00:07 EST 2018

Hi all,

using 2.4

I am trying to add_isup_part("Release"); to a CANCEL

It does not give errors (I use same isup_param(s) as per BYE), but the
CANCEL that is being sent out does not have the isup part.
Eg, it does not even have a body, and Content-Length is 0.

I suspect t_relay, when it recreate the CANCEL from the original INVITE,
does not care about what add_isup_part added to the CANCEL (it makes sense,
t_relay creates the CANCEL anew, from original INVITE).

Any known workaround?

Using forward instead of t_relay sends a CANCEL with the isup part, but
remote reject it with 481 (call/transaction does not exists), probably
because is not routed exactly like the initial INVITE, a branch parameter
in a via header is different...

-giovanni

--
Sincerely,