[OpenSIPS-Users] how to remove an entire line from an SDP

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Tue Apr 3 14:18:01 EDT 2018

Hi Tito,

IIRC, replace_body() can also match the "\r\n" part of the header. So
just expand your regex to either:

replace_body("a=rtcp 9 IN IP4 [.0-9]*\r","");

or

replace_body("a=rtcp 9 IN IP4 [.0-9]*\r\n","");

Let us know which one worked, so I can add a new documentation example
with this :)

Best regards,

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer