[OpenSIPS-Users] UDP send failed

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Apr 3 13:58:31 EDT 2018

Hi Jorge,

The error generated by udp_send usually translates into a local iptables
blocking the destination or source IP of that message. Maybe the
re-INVITE gets some wrong IPs in the RURI (when routed via OpenSIPS).
You can simply check where OpenSIPS will try to route the re-INVITE by
adding after the loose_route() :
     xlog("after loose route ru=<$ru>, du=<$du>\n");

Check if the du or ru do point to something impossible to route to.

OpenSIPS Summit 2018