[OpenSIPS-Users] call_center module and loose routing

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Nov 21 04:55:05 EST 2017

Hi,

The routing in Call Center module is not compatible with the loose_route().

The loose_route is a mechanism used by a SIP proxy staying in the middle
of a SIP session.

On the other hand, the Call Center is using a SIP Back-2-Back engine in
order to implement the queuing.

Better try to explain what are you trying to achieve here.