[OpenSIPS-Users] Dialog module - profile replication not working

John Quick john.quick at smartvox.co.uk
Fri May 12 05:01:53 EDT 2017

Hello Liviu,

Thanks for responding to my query.

The setup we have is active-active.  The cluster size is 2.
The requirement is to be able to count, and limit, the total number of calls made by each user account.
So if a particular user is allowed to make a total of 15 concurrent calls, this limit needs to be enforced as soon as the total number of calls through *both* servers exceeds 15.

I have no need to replicate dialogs and can most certainly omit the modparam lines that initiate dialog replication.

However, I now wonder if my method of testing is valid?
I was thinking that "opensipsctl fifo profile_get_values concurrent" would show me values for both servers as soon as a call was established on either server.

We might be able to upgrade to v2.3 if it is essential, but we had standardised deployment and server builds using debian packages from the repository "deb http://apt.opensips.org jessie 2.2-releases". Version 2.2 was the most up-to-date stable release when we started this project and it is still a supported version. I can see that a complex backport is not desireable for the developers but please can you help us to at least work around the known issues if possible.

Regards
John Quick
Smartvox Limited