[OpenSIPS-Users] [RELEASE] OpenSIPS minor releases: 2.2.3 and 1.11.10

Max Mühlbronner mm at 42com.com
Mon Mar 13 09:34:33 EDT 2017

Hi,

just an idea, as i had similar issues in the past (not opensips
related). Did you try example.com or your own domain? Did you try other
domains also?

Maybe it has something to do with the certificate e.g. intermediate
certificate missing or something like that...? I would recommend testing
with another https url to see if this happens only for this domain/url.
It might help to narrow down the problem.

BR

Max M.

Max Mühlbronner
42com Telecommunication GmbH
Straße der Pariser Kommune 12-16
10243 Berlin
E-Mail: mm at 42com.com
Web: www.42com.com

Firmenangaben/Company information:
Handelsregister/Commercial register: Amtsgericht Berlin HRB 99071 B
Umsatzsteuer-ID/VAT-ID: DE223812306
Geschäftsführer/CEO: Thomas Reinig, Alexander Reinig

Diese E-Mail enthält Informationen von 42com Telecommunication GmbH.
Diese sind möglicherweise vertraulich und ausschließlich für den
Adressaten bestimmt.
Sollten Sie diese elektronische Nachricht irrtümlicherweise erhalten
haben, so informieren Sie uns bitte unverzüglich telefonisch oder per
E-Mail.
which it is addressed.
If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us immediately.