[OpenSIPS-Users] 2.2.x and CP with json

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Feb 24 04:46:49 EST 2017

Hi Jeff,

There was an issue on how the MI output of the address_dump was formated
when using JSON. This issue was leading to an invalid JSON being
returned. And CP was dropping the returned JSON as not able being able
to parse it. If you do the direct web query, there is nothing to
parse/validate the JSON, so it is displayed.

The issue was fixed in latest 2.2, so please grab the 2.2.3 and give it
a try please.