[OpenSIPS-Users] Need help for solving webRTC issue in chrome version 63 .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Fri Dec 8 00:18:35 EST 2017

Hi All ,

     I am using opensips-2.2 with wss and rtpengine module . 1 end point is
pjsip and other is webRTC and opensips is acting as a proxy in-between to
handle media and acting as a gateway for webRTC and SIP .

      Everything working fine when I am using Chrome version 62 , but when
I upgrade to 63 its giving some error like
  *" OperationError: Failed to set local sdp: Session error code:
ERROR_CONTENT. Session error description: Cryptos must be empty when DTLS
is active. "*

          Can anybody suggest me how to remove this crypto from INVITE
message so that Chrome will accept it .  I think I need to change something
in opensips side but not getting any appropriate method .

      Please help , I am blocked in production environment .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*