[OpenSIPS-Users] uac_registrant module and TCP

Peter Baines (lists) lists at pbaines.com
Fri Apr 21 04:14:03 EDT 2017

Hello,

I am trying to use the uac_registrant module (2.2) to register via TCP but
when it recieves the 401 it is not adding the Authorization header.

It does work with UDP so I get:

REGISTER -> 401 (with WWW-Authenticate) -> REGISTER (with Authorization) ->
200 OK

However when I tell it to use TCP it doesn't add the Authorization header:

UPDATE registrant SET forced_socket = 'tcp:1.2.3.4:5060';

REGISTER -> 401 (with WWW-Authenticate) -> REGISTER (no Authorization) ->
403 Forbidden

I've included the debug log for the failing TCP REGSITER attempt:
https://pastebin.com/gigJkWZX

Regards,
Peter