[OpenSIPS-Users] drop_replies and drop_requests statistics counters

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Apr 21 04:12:34 EDT 2017

Hi Søren,

The drop stats are incremented if one of the modules (like B2B)
indicates that the SIP message should be discarded (before getting into
the script). Maybe your messages look like B2B related, but the B2B
cannot find the matching sessions ? Could you provide more info on how
you get into this situation ?

OpenSIPS Summit May 2017 Amsterdam
   http://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2017Amsterdam.html