[OpenSIPS-Users] DRouting in v2.2.3 is not overwriting the R-URI

John Quick john.quick at smartvox.co.uk
Tue Apr 18 11:51:45 EDT 2017

Update - problem solved.

It was bad data.  I had a value of 1 in the dr_rules.routeid field which caused do_routing to call route[1] which contained a t_relay statement.

This mistake was made after following the example for adding a new rule shown in opensipsctl help:
dr addrule '10,20' '+1' '20040101T083000' 0 0 '1,2' 'NA_RULE' 'NA routing'

...but this is a bad example because it will put a value of 0 in the routeid field.

I suggest the example be updated and shown like this:
dr addrule '10,20' '+1' '20040101T083000' 0 '' '1,2' 'NA_RULE' 'NA routing'

John Quick
Smartvox Limited

Thanks to Răzvan Crainea for trying to help.