[OpenSIPS-Users] DRouting in v2.2.3 is not overwriting the R-URI

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Thu Apr 13 10:09:36 EDT 2017

Hi, John!

The do_routing() function is not adding a branch so it must be added by
someone/something else.
What branch is first sent? The one to the gateway, or the one? Can you
provide a trace for such a call? If privacy is a concern, send it privately.

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions
www.opensips-solutions.com