[OpenSIPS-Users] Two opensips servers and one sip trunk

Francjos 35633 at heb.be
Mon Mar 14 16:01:30 CET 2016

I have to configure my two opensips servers so that one and only one can
register at a provider via a sip trunk. The provider allows one registration
pre account, so the two opensips can't register at the same time.
I know that in order opensips server to register at a proviver, i must use
the uac_registrant module.

My questions are these:

Which mechanism can i use so that (and how to configure it) , if one of the
two servers fails, the other is aware of the event?

Once the other is aware ot the event, how can this last directly register to
the provider via the same and UNIQUE sip trunk?

I realy realy need help.

Thanks