[OpenSIPS-Users] I have a Patch that fixes memory leak on OpenSIPS. How to apply this path via github?

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Tue Jun 28 09:19:51 CEST 2016

Hi, Rodrigo!

Please fork opensips and open a pull request on Github[1].

The idea is simple:

1. fork the repository[2]

2. Apply the patch, commit it and push it in your fork

3. Open a pull request[3]

[1] https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/pulls

[2] https://help.github.com/articles/fork-a-repo/

[3]
https://help.github.com/articles/using-pull-requests/#initiating-the-pull-request

PS: it is not a good idea to attach a file on a mailing list. Use
gist.github.com, or pastebin.com next time :).

Thanks and regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions
www.opensips-solutions.com