[OpenSIPS-Users] Get concurrent calls from sip server.

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho pimenta at inatel.br
Wed Jul 27 19:34:27 CEST 2016

Hi.

Table dialog from the OpenSIPS database will contain information useful for your needing.

You will have to query the database to get data from such table and then handle data as you need.

For querying the database, see about http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.2.x/avpops.html

Regards.

AVPops Module - OpenSIPS<http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.2.x/avpops.html>
www.opensips.org
AVPops (AVP-operations) modules implements a set of script functions which allow access and manipulation of user AVPs (preferences) and pseudo-variables.

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO
Inatel Competence Center
Software