[OpenSIPS-Users] Get concurrent calls from sip server.

Cesar Alberto Rodriguez Fierro crf at transtelco.net
Wed Jul 27 19:29:00 CEST 2016

Hi !

I am currently working in a project related with display in real time the
active calls of our VoIP traffic, I would like to get the active sip-calls
from a Kamailio Sip Server (running opensips), is there any way to obtain
this information.

Best Regards.

[image: Inline image 1] |Cesar Rodriguez | VoiceOPS  | MX: +52 656-257-4112

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This communication is intended only for the use of
information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure
under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
information, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or
copying of the communication is strictly prohibited.