[OpenSIPS-Users] Query with respect to init script

Nick Altmann nick at altmann.pro
Thu Jul 14 15:54:57 CEST 2016

Official packaging for centos uses specs and init-scripts from
packaging/fedora.
You may also use our official builds from http://yum.opensips.org .
If you mean centos6, start/stop commands are /etc/init.d/opensips start and
/etc/init.d/opensips stop .
If you have centos7, start/stop commands are systemctl start opensips and
systemctl stop opensips .