[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips switch from SQL to NoSQL

Benjamin Cropley benjamin.cropley at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 15:52:36 CEST 2016

You don't have to explicitly define a schema when you insert a document
into MongoDB.

For example, you could create a MongoDB database, and then immediately do
an insert into an insert into a collection without even creating it or a
'schema'.

Maybe you should do some reading about MongoDB and NoSQL in general, as a
basic understanding should have answered that question :)

https://docs.mongodb.com/manual/faq/fundamentals/

On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 2:44 PM, feroze waris <feroze.chaudhry at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can anyone tell me how to move opensips DB from SQL to NoSQL. I have seen
> a module name db_cachedb which has a support for mongodb but how to move
> mysql schema to mongodb schema.
>
> Regards
> Feroze

All the best,