[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips switch from SQL to NoSQL

Daniel Zanutti daniel.zanutti at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 15:52:07 CEST 2016

Hi Feroze

I think you should first understand exactly what is written to MySQL and
answer yourself why do you want to move to NoSQL.

Opensips has many modules that access DB structures like ACC, Subscribers,
Address, Location, Loadbalancer, cachedb, etc. Which do you want to move to
NoSQL? And why? Is this a performance issue?

Cachedb is for caching results and you can use NoSQL to have a persistent
cache.

Regards