[OpenSIPS-Users] Solaris Sparc Compile Error

Nathaniel L. Keeling III keeling at akan-tech.com
Mon Feb 29 13:13:52 CET 2016

Razvan,

Yes, setting LD_EXTRA_OPTS made it compile. I did a git pull and tried a
few things and here are the results:

I removed the env variables CFLAGS and CXXFLAGS and then set env
variables CC_EXTRA_OPTS=-m64 and LD_EXTRA_OPTS=-m64. I then executed the
compile from "make menuconfig" and here is the results.

http://pastebin.com/VwtLcDqw

I then reran the compile with env CFLAGS=-m64 and CXXFLAGS=-m64 using this:

CC_EXTRA_OPTS=-m64 LD_EXTRA_OPTS=-m64 NICER=0 make all

Here is the pastebin link for that output:

http://pastebin.com/2mpXuehv

Here is the results of the compile with the env CFLAGS and CXXFLAG not
set using:
CC_EXTRA_OPTS=-m64 LD_EXTRA_OPTS=-m64 NICER=0 make all

This is the pastebin link:

http://pastebin.com/0TW4ZU4S

I then tried again with the env variables CFLAGS and CXXFLAG set as
before with this:
> LD_EXTRA_OPTS=-m64 NICER=0 make all
Here is the pastebin link:

http://pastebin.com/emUFTGu1