[OpenSIPS-Users] Solaris Sparc Compile Error

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Mon Feb 29 11:52:26 CET 2016

Hi, Nathaniel!

So setting those variables made it compile? That's what I noticed from
your output. Can you please confirm?
Also, it is not sucha a good idea to set the CFLAGS and CXXFLAGS, unless
you really know what to do. You'd better use CC_EXTRA_OPTS and
LD_EXTRA_OPTS, as I pointed below. Also, did you try to compile without
setting any variable?

I noticed that you are facing an error when you're trying to compile the
emergency module. I committed a fix for that right now.

Best regards,
Răzvan

On 02/29/2016 12:32 PM, Nathaniel L. Keeling III wrote:
> Razvan,
>
> This is a 64bit Sparc running Solaris 10 64bit. I had to set these env
> variables to compile an earlier version of Opensips.
>
> CFLAGS=-m64
> CXXFLAGS=-m64
>
> Here is the pastebin link:
>
> http://pastebin.com/R3xD7550
>

> Thanks
>
> Nathaniel
>

> On 2/29/16 3:15 AM, Răzvan Crainea wrote:
>> LD_EXTRA_OPTS=-m64 NICER=0 make all

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer