[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips 2.1 call_center queue position

Jonathan Hunter hunterj91 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 22 06:58:25 EST 2016

Hi Bogdan,

Merry Christmas to you and the mailing list!

I am testing the real queue position, and with one call in progress, and then 2 subsequent calls, both of which hit the hold music loop, I unfortunately dont see the position value increment, it remains at cc_pos=0 for all the calls, this is with just one queue defined to keep things very  simple.

Please let me know what debug or information you require, here are some outputs;

opensipsctl fifo cc_list_calls
Call:: 255.0 Ref=2 State=queued Call Time=2 Flow=Cust1
Call:: 884.0 Ref=2 State=queued Call Time=51 Flow=Cust1
Call:: 344.0 Ref=1 State=toagent Call Time=70 Flow=Cust1 Agent=2000

opensipsctl fifo cc_list_agents
Agent:: 2000 Ref=1 Loged in=YES State=incall

opensipsctl fifo cc_list_flows
Flow:: Cust1 Avg Call Duration=199 Processed Calls=3 Logged Agents=1 Ongoing Calls=3 Ref=3

opensipsctl fifo cc_list_queue
Call:: 0 Waiting for=114 ETW=0
        Flow:: Cust1 Priority=256 Skill=custcare
Call:: 1 Waiting for=65 ETW=199
        Flow:: Cust1 Priority=256 Skill=custcare

Many thanks

Jon