[OpenSIPS-Users] db_extra_bye values after loose_route

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Wed Aug 31 10:24:33 CEST 2016

Hi, Pat!

Unfortunately there is no other way to do what you need. The idea is
that the accounting is done when you call loose_route(), and before that
you don't have the dialog - therefore you don't have the dlg_vals.

The only solution I can think of is to use local_cache, and find a way
to uniqly store the keys per dialog so that they don't overlap when you
have multiple legs.

As good news, this has been sorted out in the master branch, and will be
available starting from OpenSIPS 2.3 release.

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions
www.opensips-solutions.com