[OpenSIPS-Users] Query regarding db_cachedb and cachedb_mongodb.

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Sat Sep 19 11:20:55 CEST 2015

Hello,

See the instructions at
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.11.x/db_cachedb#id249688

Basically, in your script you have to set

      db_version_table="my_version_table"

and then in your MongoDB database go ahead and manually insert the
record for the ACC table version , like :

     db.my_version_table.insert({table_version : NumberInt(6),
table_name : "acc"})

Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer