[OpenSIPS-Users] Query regarding db_cachedb and cachedb_mongodb.

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Sat Sep 19 07:26:22 CEST 2015

HI All ,

        My mongodb problem is solved . Now I can store and fetch data
through mongodb module through raw query .

Now I need to understand something related to db_cachedb and
cachedb_mongodb combined integration . .

  I have gone through the bellow link
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.11.x/db_cachedb.html

  In the end of this its saying I need to create a schema for version table
in mongodb so that opensips modules can use that table .

What should I do for this ? I am new to mongodo and also opensips-1.11 . So
please can anybody explain me how to create same version table schema in
mongodb ?

    I have tried to put the version table in mongodb as a collection but it
wont works for me .

I am trying to use mongodb for acc module and its giving bellow error :

 ERROR:core:db_check_table_version: invalid version 0 for table acc found,
expected 6
 ERROR:acc:acc_db_init: error during table version check
 ERROR:acc:mod_init: failed...did you load a database module?
 ERROR:core:init_mod: failed to initialize module acc
 ERROR:core:main: error while initializing modules

  I think this error will come for all the modules too . So what is the
common solution for this ? Waiting for a reply .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*