[OpenSIPS-Users] Cross Compile OpenSIPS ARMv7

Caio caiortp at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 19:53:29 CEST 2015

Hello, Oividiu!

Sorry for the delay, I was on vacation.

I'm writing a recipe to Yocto.
This ARM cpu is new (armv7-a), but I see that is not compatible with
opensips's optimization.
I'm new with opensips, I have only  tested in my host machine x86-64.

Do you know with parameters I need to comment in the Makefile.conf to have
a basic compilation without any optimization in the opensips?

#DEFS+= -DPKG_MALLOC #Uses a faster malloc (exclusive w/ USE_SHM_MEM)
#DEFS+= -DSHM_MMAP #Use mmap instead of SYSV shared memory
DEFS+= -DUSE_MCAST #Compile in support for IP Multicast
DEFS+= -DDISABLE_NAGLE #Disabled the TCP NAgle Algorithm ( lower delay )
DEFS+= -DSTATISTICS #Enables the statistics manager
DEFS+= -DHAVE_RESOLV_RES #Support for changing some of the resolver
parameters
#DEFS+= -DHP_MALLOC #High performance allocator with fine-grained locking
DEFS+= -DF_MALLOC #An even faster allocator. Not recommended for debugging
#DEFS+= -DF_MALLOC_OPTIMIZATIONS #Remove all internal checks in F_MALLOC
#DEFS+= -DDBG_QM_MALLOC #Allocator used for debugging information
#DEFS+= -DUSE_SHM_MEM #All PKG allocations are mapped to SHM ( exclusive w/
PKG_MALLOC )
#DEFS+= -DDBG_F_MALLOC #TODO ?
#DEFS+= -DNO_DEBUG #Turns off all debug messages
#DEFS+= -DNO_LOG #Completely turns off all the logging
#DEFS+= -DVQ_MALLOC #TODO ?
#DEFS+= -DFAST_LOCK #Uses fast architecture specific locking
#DEFS+= -DUSE_FUTEX #Uses linux futexs with fast architecture specific
locking
#DEFS+= -DUSE_SYSV_SEM #Uses SYSV sems for locking ( slower & limited
number of locks
#DEFS+= -DUSE_PTHREAD_MUTEX #Uses pthread mutexes
#DEFS+= -DBUSY_WAIT #Uses busy waiting on the lock
#DEFS+= -DDBG_LOCK #TODO ?

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Caio Pereira