[OpenSIPS-Users] Does someone has embedded OpenSIPS 2.2 in an ARM system?

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho pimenta at inatel.br
Tue Oct 6 13:47:43 CEST 2015

Hi.
Thank you for replying.
I don´t have issues yet. I didn´t start embedding the OpenSIPS.
When I start to embed, if I get some issues, I will discuss it here.
I just asked yesterday as curiosity, just to hear about any example of problem and see how complicated this work could become.

Regards.

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO
Inatel Competence Center
Software