[OpenSIPS-Users] [Public Meeting] September's followup

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Tue Oct 6 12:03:08 CEST 2015

Hello all!

During the last Public Meeting[1], we've discussed about a new structure
and syntax for the OpenSIPS scripting language. After adressing several
issues[2], we did not reach a final decision. And since we think that
the OpenSIPS community is the one affected by this change, we decided to
create a poll for you to choose which version you find better:

[0] http://www.opensips.org/Community/Polls-ScriptLanguage

Note that the idea of changing the script initially came not only from
the need of simplifying the script syntax, but due to some limitations
we met while developing new features.

So please pick your favorite choice from the poll[0] as soon as
possible. The poll will close on Wednesday, 21 October 2015.
For further discussions, don't hesitate to reply to this thread.

[1] http://www.opensips.org/Community/IRCmeeting20150930
[2] http://www.opensips.org/Community/IRCmeeting20150930#IRC

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions