[OpenSIPS-Users] Presence Error messages

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Mar 20 17:48:39 CET 2015

Hi Peter,

The first error means: the presentity your PUBLISH tries to update
(using etag as reference) does not exist anymore. The etag is created on
the first PUBLISH and sent back to publisher - it will use this etag
each time it wants to update that particular presentity.

Maybe the re-publishing is too late and the presentity is already
expired in opensips memory.

Do you have dbg logs + pcap for this ?