[OpenSIPS-Users] Jitsi sent REGISTER, Opensips received nothing

jacky 542590776 at qq.com
Thu Mar 19 07:23:08 CET 2015

I have a test with one Jitsi using Opensips on the Internet
Wireshark showed me that Jitsi sent several "REGISTER" packages, in the same
time I used the command "tcpdump" to listen on the Opensips Server , but got
nothing.
Anyway, on the server, opensips, rtpproxy, media-dispatcher, media-relay are
running!
what happened to opensips server? why it won't response to distanced
request?

I appreciate your opinion, thanks a lot!

Best regards