[OpenSIPS-Users] 500 Server error in REGISTER message

Babil Golam Sarwar gsbabil at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 19:08:19 CET 2015

There's a mismatched curly-brace issue in your configuration.

Brace at line 2 matches with brace at line 18. Nothing matches with the
closing curly-brace at line 19. I think we are missing a curly-brace at
line 15.

My two-cents to the OpenSIPS team would be consider verbose curly-braces
for the configuration script. Python/C like tab-based indenting might
seem to improve readability and keep the code concise, but it introduces
these unintended errors.

```
  1 if (is_method("REGISTER"))
  2 {
  3 # authenticate the REGISTER requests (uncomment to enable auth)
  4 ##if (!www_authorize("", "subscriber"))
  5 ##{
  6 ## www_challenge("", "0");
  7 ## exit;
  8 ##}
  9 ##
 10 ##if (!db_check_to())
 11 ##{
 12 ## sl_send_reply("403","Forbidden auth ID");
 13 ## exit;
 14 ##}
 15 if (!save("location"))
 16 sl_reply_error();
 17 exit;
 18 }
 19 }
 20
```

Babil (Golam Sarwar)
Skype: gsbabil
Phone: +1-470-222-4511 (SMS and voice-mail only)

PGP Key Fingerprint : D3A1 EED0 5BA0 72D3 A011 75CB 8EA6 7D99 F433 E92D
PGP Key Download URL: http://bit.ly/gsbabil-pgp-key